Global Strategic Partners (GSP) is a global solutions provider supporting international projects in some of the world's most challenging environments. The company operates programs in logistics, strategic communications, finance and technology innovation to help shape the environments in which we work. A multifaceted global innovator, GSP strives to integrate cutting-edge solutions with proven strategies to produce time-sensitive, cost-effective results that meet our client's needs.
GSP prides itself on helping our clients articulate their goals, then helping chart a course to navigate from where they are today to where they want to be tomorrow and beyond.
GSP's professional cadre leverages their expertise, partnerships, and experience to deliver the most advanced and comprehensive solutions possible. Collectively, they possess decades of experience in the private, public, and non-profit sectors. The company's principals enjoy strong relationships with a diverse group of key international partners, offering GSP access to the latest international experts, research, and platforms. These globally positioned teams are ready to respond anywhere in the world to any emerging opportunity.
Examples of GSP successes include:
- Delivering senior level communications advice and support to over a dozen global leaders;
- Creating, producing, editing, distributing, and monitoring the media presence of more than 500 sophisticated media campaigns worldwide;
- Heading initiatives requiring complex logistical requirements in handling and distributing educational materials on three continents;
- Developing innovative technological solutions for Smart Grid, the banking, credit card and cellular telephone industries;
- Conducting over 2,500 public opinion research programs on six continents; and
- Providing advice and assistance to leading global firms relative to branding, marketing, and new business development.
GSP's clients are served by a globally diverse staff with offices in New Hampshire; Washington, DC; San Francisco, California; and Baghdad, Iraq.